Face lift with collagen induction
Dermapen (Mezopen) treatment can be classified as a collagen induction therapy, a gentler, more modern version of DermaRoller.
It has a dual purpose:
- Restarting collagen and elastin production and strengthening connective tissue fibres
- Injecting the active substances into the deeper layers of the skin following needle
Sign up for a free personal consultation. We’ll examine your skin, determine the required number of treatments, the types of ampoules to be used and the depth of the treatment.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Over 70% of the protein in our skin is made of collagen; collagen is responsible for the firmness and tightness of our skin. Collagen production peaks at 25 to 28 years old, then decreases continuously and ceases in our fifties or sixties. Over time, however, its quality (i.e., its water retention capacity) decreases. As a result, the skin loses its elasticity and tightness. This is when crow’s feet and wrinkles may develop.
This downward trend can be stopped or delayed by collagen induction therapies.
Traditional cosmetic treatments do not reach the deeper dermal layers and are unable to initiate and stimulate collagen production with such force.
Effective anti-ageing requires a device that enables deeper skin layers to be reached. The goal is always to permeate the fibres gently and to encourage the self-healing mechanisms of the body.
About the technology
The collagen induction method is an effective, natural, proven method that is extremely simple. During the procedure, tiny needles cause micro lesions on the skin’s surface, which are not visible to the naked eye and cannot be felt. At this point, the body reacts immediately to this “injury” and begins to heal. The body begins to produce collagen and elastin – the two key building blocks of the dermis.
For initiating and sustaining collagen production, repeated impacts are necessary. Therefore, a session of several treatments are recommended for permanent fibroblast recovery. New collagen fibres will have a higher water retention capacity, and represent elements of better quality, so the skin becomes tighter and firmer.
In each case, we select the concentrations used depending on the patient’s skin condition.
Why is Dermapen / Mesopen treatment better than DermaRoller?
- Due to the 100% perpendicular angle of entry, injury to the skin is minimized, the treatment is less painful and no anaesthesia is required.
- Faster impulses: with automatic vibration, up to 20,000 impacts can be made within 1 minute to allow the active substance applied to absorb more easily and to a larger extent.
- Mesopen allows us to adjust the penetration depth of the needles from 0.2 mm to 2 mm, so the appropriate treatment depth for the problem can be chosen.
- Whereas roller treatments lead to healing wounds on the face, Dermapen treatment avoids scarring altogether.
- Treatment involves a significantly less damage to the skin, thus less serum forms in the tissues so that the active substances can freely penetrate the deeper layers of the skin.
- Due to the uniquely small size of the head, it is easy to move Mesopen on hard-to-reach areas as well.
- With the silicone head of the Mesopen, the sterility of the treatment is guaranteed, contamination is prevented from entering the device.
What are the benefits of Dermapen Collagen Induction Treatment?
- A method that is effective for everyone
- Natural, with no major side-effects
- After a single treatment, you feel the tightening and improving of the skin’s condition
- Once the cure is completed, the result is lasting
- Sterile and safe: a new needle tip is used for every treatment
- High-quality, high-purity substances
- Suitable for all skin types
- Rapid recovery: the redness disappears within a couple of hours
The course of treatment
We assess your overall health in order to provide you with a maximally safe and effective treatment.
Preparation of the area
Before starting the treatment, we document the initial status with photographs and prepare the treatment surface.
After the treatment a mild skin rash may appear. It will subside within a short period of time.
Soothing and cooling
After the treatment, your skin is cooled to reduce redness and then nourished with a soothing moisturiser cream.
In the days after the treatments it is important to avoid sunlight, to use sunscreen with a high SPF rating (sun protection factor), and avoid swimming, using the sauna and bathing in hot water. On the day of treatment, the skin may be reddish. The treatment has no other known side effects; redness will subside by the evening or the next day. Thus, it is best to schedule the treatment after work or in the evening, and no to engage in sweat-inducing workouts or to attend group events immediately
- Face 29.990 HUF
- Duration 60-90 minutes
- Recommended number of treatments 6 to 8
- Recommended frequency every 2-3 weeks
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
You can comfortably book the chosen treatment through our on-line interface.
Should you have further questions, feel free to choose the free consultation option; our physicians will be happy to answer all your questions.